CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

for a healthy you, please avoid scissors

This morning for Shared Writing we were supposed to come up with a list of things that were good and bad for you to eat. The Good For You To Eat list went well, complete with my drawings of watermellon, strawberries, broccoli, etc. The Bad For You To Eat list, however, surprised me. I was thinking along the lines of large amounts of candy, french fries, and ice cream. My students, on the other hand, were a little more practical. The top four items on the Bad For You To Eat list? Dirt, worms, rocks, and scissors. I definitely wouldn't recommend attempting to eat scissors. That might create problems.

2 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

All written from experience, I'm sure!

Shawna said...

I have no doubt...it was mentioned that rocks are hard to chew and scissors cut your tongue...