CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

hair cut

My hair has been getting too long, so one of my roommates trimmed my hair over the weekend. I really didn't expect my students to notice, since they can be little egocentric at times. Well, apparently they notice hair. When Aiyanna saw my hair, she was shocked and horrified. "Ms. Marshall, you cut your hair!" "Yes, I did." "But why?" "Well, because it was getting too long." "But why?" I couldn't give her a satisfactory answer. Throughout the day, she would periodically come up to me and say, "but why would you cut your hair?" and once I overheard her say to Amari when they were working at the writing center together: "But I just don't understand why Ms. Marshall would cut her hair." So far Aiyanna is coming to terms with my shorter hair style, but I won't underestimate her observational skills again.

0 comments: