CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

jello hearts

Mom sent me a Valentines Day package, and reminded me of a previous year's package. She had sent these little jello-like hearts that were really thin, and wiggled just like jello. But I wasn't positive. I debated a few days about whether they were jello or not, and I finally decided to eat one to see. It wasn't jello. A roommate came home at about the time of my experiment, and notified me that they were window clings. When I called mom to thank her for the package, I told her of my jello dilemma and resulting experiment. She thought it was hilarious that I could ever make such a mistake. I suppose I learned my lesson. At least I didn't have any side effects from one small window cling inside me.

2 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Ry and I laughed out loud on this one!

Jennifer said...

Was that last year she sent the jello hearts? I remember wondering the same thing and I am quite sure Tori, Mia and I all sampled one trying to figure it out. I think it was Dominic who recognized what they were and directed us towards the windows. They all eventually ended up chopped to pieces with small fingernails and butter knives.